Contact Us 02 6041 3577

Welcome To Ronn and Associates
Workers Compensation Claims
Home » Services » Workplace Claims » Workers Compensation Claims

We can provide legal advice and representation in relation to work-related injuries in New South Wales, Victoria and Commonwealth government (Comcare) claims.

If you have been injured at work or suffered an aggravation of a pre-existing injury you may be entitled to compensation under the statutory workers compensation schemes.

Depending on the applicable statutory scheme, you may be eligible to receive weekly payments of compensation whilst you are unfit for work or fit for restricted duties, compensation for medical expenses and lump sum payments for permanent impairment and pain and suffering.

You may also be entitled to bring a work injury damages claim at common law if your injuries are due to the fault of your employer. Again, depending on the jurisdiction, you may be entitled to damages for pain and suffering, past and future loss of income and medical expenses.

Paul Robb is a Law Society of New South Wales Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.

The first interview is free and we will act for you on a No Win/No Charge* basis.

* No Win/No Charge means that you will only be charged professional fees by us if your claim is successful. Conditions apply. We will explain these conditions to you at the initial interview.

Contact Us

Contact Details

02 6041 3577

02 6021 8225


601 Olive Street
(PO Box 45)
Albury NSW 2640